[Qgis-user] GRASS dependency problem on OS X

Howard Frederick simbamangu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:56:01 PDT 2015

It allows GRASS to be activated in the Processing options, but gives the
dependency error if I actually try to run any of the tools.

The OS X console logs this when this failure happens:

10/03/15 16:42:05.779 QGIS[3835]: modalSession has been exited prematurely
- check for a reentrant call to endModalSession: