[Qgis-user] Labels not appearing after export to pdf

Joey Wang joey.wang16 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 03:02:14 PDT 2015

Hello,I am currently using version 2.6.1-Brighton, and cannot seem to figure out a labeling problem.  I have built a map with a lot of labels for locations, and when I zoom in, I can see them all.  However, when I use the print composer and export them to a pdf, some of the location names do not appear.  I do not have the scale based visibility checked, so I assumed there would be no scaling limits.  Is there something else I need to do during the export process?
Thanks!!joey wang