[Qgis-user] Customised attributes form

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Fri Mar 13 03:27:14 PDT 2015

Il 03/13/2015 10:50 AM, Matthias Kuhn scrisse:
> Is this enough information or is there anything in particular where you
> need more?

What I'm failing to understand is how qgis can distinguish between a
standard widget and a customised one.
Let's say I want to add to my interface a standard qt widget and a
customised one. I mean a standard QLineEdit and a non standard one. How
can qgis automagically use my custom code only on the customised one?
Should I check the name of the widget or some othe property?

Thank you very much

	maxx