[Qgis-user] Customised attributes form

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Fri Mar 13 03:53:20 PDT 2015

Il 03/13/2015 11:36 AM, Matthias Kuhn scrisse:
> Once you have registered your custom widget it will appear in the list
> of available widgets in "Layer Properties" > Fields.
> QGIS will then be able to connect it to a particular (QTreeWidget)
> widget on a .ui form by the field name and the object name of the widget
> on the form.

If I understand correctly, once I have registered the custom widget, the
connection between qgis and the .ui file must be established by setting
the custom widget for each field I want to be customised (in qgis fields
page). Am I right?

I thought that once the "Attribute editor layout" was set to "Provide
ui-file", the settings in the Fields page of qgis would cease to be loaded.

But is there no interference between the .ui file and the field settings?
I mean, I could associate a field in Qt interface to a combo and set it
to a Date/Time in Qgis. Isn't that a problem? Is there a priority rule?

Thank you
	maxx