[Qgis-user] Merging shapefiles

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Mar 15 15:04:16 PDT 2015

You should be able to merge all the shapefiles in a directory (assuming
they are all the same projection/attributes). Vector -> Data Management
-> Merge Shapefiles

If you are able to merge them, you can use the plugin Group Stats to
find the number of species available in each QDS.

Randy

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com