[Qgis-user] Help about MetaSearch - HTTP 404 error

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:34:32 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I'm currently testing the MetaSearch QGIS plugin to query some CSW
endpoint. I've successfully used the package with some examples provided
in the documentation.

Unfortunately, in our service we face issues to query our corporate FAO
Geonetwork http://www.fao.org/geonetwork/srv/en/csw? where we publish
our records. Service information / GetCapabilities is retrieved
properly, but we can't search for records, we get a HTTP 404 error (not
found), in spite the FAO Geonetwork is up and running.

Would you have any advice how to solve this? could it be a problem of
HTTP User-agent and restriction on FAO Geonetwork server admin side?
other idea?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Best regards
Emmanuel