[Qgis-user] update "processing" plugin

Alain Gauthier alain.gauthier at eaucea.fr
Wed Mar 25 02:51:21 PDT 2015

Hi Werner,
thank you for your quick answer, I understand your point of view of
updating QGIS.
As I have no time at the moment to update the tools I developped, I will
simply uninstall the last update of "processing".

Still the problem remains : "processing" metadata file should indicate
that the minimum version of this update is for a newer QGIS like 2.6...

Regards

Alain