[Qgis-user] update "processing" plugin

AlainG alain.gauthier at eaucea.fr
Wed Mar 25 04:26:40 PDT 2015

Hi again,

For my work I developped a plugin with the framework QGIS 2.2 on windows. I
did this work for an office of the French Administration in that framework.

Now QGIS development is much more active than the French administration
software updates... So I still need to maintain my work for them in that
framework.

For other projects I have no problem to use QGIS 2.6 or later one.

Generally there is always a balance to find between updating and using a
stable version of a software.
I also have that kind of problems with python versions...that's an other
story.

Best Regards and thank you for the work with QGIS developement, it's a great
tool !
Alain

-----
Alain Gauthier