[Qgis-user] Format GETFEATUREINFO request from QGISwebserver

Carles Vico Blanco carles.vico at geografos.org
Thu Mar 26 03:44:37 PDT 2015

Hi,qgis-users,

in the same way of my last question, about how format the GetFeatureInfo
request in QGISServer, some people tells me that QGIS Server runs in a
Mapserver architecture (its true?)

If that's true, Mapserver format the getfeatureinfo request with a *.map
file  that includes a TEMPLATE option with HTML styles. This option is
easier (for me I'm not a programmer) than the Python coding solution

Now, my problem is that, when I search in QGISServer, I can not find any
*.map file related about this.

Someone knows where is this *.map file? Or how works QGISServer to call the
mapserver .map file?

Thanks a lot!
Carles Vico