[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 109, Issue 55

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 26 22:50:51 PDT 2015

Il 26/03/2015 21:27, azizul haque ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
> Thanks. Yes I am using QGIS 2.0.1(DUFOUR). You advised me to upgrade it.
> But I did many projects with this version. If I would upgrade some
> projects may not work.
> Any help

Hi Azizul,
IMHO not upgrading for such a long time will only cause more trouble
than it solves. You may vae issues in upgrading your projects, but the
hundreds new functions and bugfixes are worth the while.
In any case, older versions are not officially supported, so you're on
your own, unless you want to hire somebody to fix your problems.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu