[Qgis-user] Rendering of Images in QGIS 2.6x +

SBP sitansu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:41:30 PDT 2015

Maybe my subject line was not clear.
There is a Bug is QGIS versions post 2.2 wherein raster images have issues
getting rendered. They appear and disappear as we zoom in or pan.

I have captured a video comparing the behaviour in 2.2 and 2.8 on a windows
7 machine.
This bug is making it impossible to use QGIS for interpreting raster images.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjly6C445uE&feature=youtu.be

I will post this on a separate thread if I am not able to get any responses.

Regards,
Sitansu Pattnaik
kCube Consultancy Services