[Qgis-user] Qgis 2.8: Composer template not found in "GetCapabilities"

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Mar 30 02:18:09 PDT 2015

 >there is no ComposerTemplate tag in the response

The composer templates are only in the response to 'GetProjectSettings'
now. GetCapabilities is a WMS standard request, so having composer
templates in it would cause problems with xml validation. If you use
server based printing, you should use GetProjectSettings.

Regards,
Marco

On 30.03.2015 11:01, Mirko la valle wrote:
> Hi there,
> I have a system with qgis server 2.8. Creating a project using qgis
> desktop (2.4 or 2.8 ) and publishing it into qgis server 2.8, making
> GetCapabilities request there is no ComposerTemplate tag in the response.
> Is it a bug or any missing configuration options?
>
> Thank you
>
> Mirko

Dr. Marco Hugentobler