[Qgis-user] Saga is not working

azizul haque haque.azizul320 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 02:36:12 PDT 2015

Hi William Kyngesburye,Thank you for your reply. I downloaded QGIS 2.8.1 from the qgis project. My computer version is following1. Processor=2.6 GHz int core i52. Memory=8GB 1600 MHz DDR33. Graphics Intel Iris 1024 MB4. Software OS X 10.9.5(13F1066)In the processing meanu I see the SAGA gis but when I run it goes to hang out.Would you mind let me know how to configure it on terminal. I did it but not working.Your help are much appreciated.Kind regardsAzizul