[Qgis-user] Problem - QGIS - Android 4.2

Diego Mendes Rodrigues diego.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:01:12 PDT 2015

Friends,

I installed the QGIS in the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7´ SM-T111M.

Operating System: Android 4.2
QGIS version: Last Android .apk (qgis-debub-latest.apk) and
qgis-release.apk - date 01-05-2015
Installed using .apk files

The installation occurred normally.
When I start QGIS, it is open for 5 second, then the app automatically
closes without me perform any operation.
How do I use the QGIS in my Galaxy Tab with Android?

I did not install any app on the tablet before QGIS.

Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7´ SM-T111M with 3G, Android 4.2, Dual
Core 1.2GHz, Câmera 2MP, RAM 1GB, 8GB, Black
http://www.samsung.com/br/consumer/mobile-devices/tablets/others/SM-T111MDWPZTO

Thanks,
Diego