[Qgis-user] Background raster image at circa 1:10 million?

Martin Pescador martin.pescador at inventati.org
Tue May 5 13:46:27 PDT 2015

Many thanks for responding. I have downloaded a GTOPO30 tile in geotiff
format but am perplexed as to how to proceed. Adding it to a QGIS
project produces a black and white image. It seems I have to process the
image somehow to make it useful visually - could anybody point me in the
direction of of to do this.

With grateful thanks