[Qgis-user] Sextante in QGIS

Rafa García Castillo ragaca at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:06:20 PDT 2015

  Hi,

  I would like to ask you about the Sextante in QGIS. I have read in
several webs that Sextante is in the QGIS core since version 2.0, and I
have seen in these webs images where you can see a "SEXTANTE" category in
the "Processing Toolbox". But in my QGIS v2.6.1 I can´t see any categorý
called "Sextante" in the "Processing Toolbox". I can see other categories
such as GDAL/OGR, GRASS, Orfeo Toolbox, SAGA, etc.), but not SEXTANTE.

  Can an ybody tell me why? Is there something wrong with my QGIS? Have I
to install/active something?

  Thanks in advance

  Rafa