[Qgis-user] debian-nightly sid main last update 5 April 2015

ndres nredgate at ndres.co.uk
Wed May 6 02:05:15 PDT 2015

I am using debian sid and have the debian-nightly repository in
/etc/apt/sources.list as per QGIS download instructions.
I used to receive regular nightly updates for the last year or so:
However, the last one was on 5 April 2015.

Is there a reason for no further nightly updates?
As far as I know, I do not think there is a problem with my setup as I have
not changed anything.
Today, I removed any qgis package that is connected to a version earlier
than 2.9.0, these packages were not automatically removed through the update
process - my thinking was that perhaps reference to some earlier versions
were preventing the updates. This did not work.

Will the updates restart in the the near future,

Any advice on the current situation will be much appreciated

many thanks in anticipation
Neil