[Qgis-user] Web-Client: same host QGIS-Server-WMS not shown

Marc Beiling beiling at gbd-consult.de
Wed May 13 03:47:48 PDT 2015

Hello List,

I have a qgis-project including certain layers and two wms (one
directly from my qgis server, the other through my mapproxy) from my
qgis-server. When I put this project on the server and open it with the
qgis-web-client all layers except for my wms-layers are shown. It
doesn't even show up in the layertree.

I tried to change the wms-url in the .qgs from servername... to
localhost.... Doesnt work

Its on a https server. Has this something to do with it? Is it possible
to show wms in a web-client-project based on another project served from
the same cgi-bin?

Maybe I dont see the obvious. Any help highly appreciated.

Thank you
Marc