[Qgis-user] Mobile Client - symbol color changes

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Mon May 18 05:33:30 PDT 2015

Dear list,

when I use the mobile client with colored svg-symbols and arial images at the same time, the color of the symbols changes when moving or zooming the map. In my config.js under Config.map.wmsParams - 'FORMAT' stands the value 'image/png; mode=8bit'. For lines or polygons this effect doesn't occur. Can someone give me a hint how to solve this problem?

Kind regards
Burghardt

Stadt Wolfsburg
Geschäftsbereich IT - 15-3 GIS
Rathaus E, Zi. E403, Porschestraße 47A, D-38440 Wolfsburg
Tel +49 5361 28-2531
Fax +49 5361 28-1765
mailto:burghardt.scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de