[Qgis-user] Entering atlas generator process via a python script ?

Benoît Laurent blaurent at heurisis.eu
Tue May 19 01:48:14 PDT 2015

Hello,

This question is bound to my previous one. For the moment, I am not able
to generate my maps as I wish neither using atlas generator nor using a
Python script.

Is it possible to enter the atlas generator rendering process via a
python script ? I noticed some methods like
QgsAtlasComposition::prepareForFeature( i )... Has somebody made
something like that ?

Regards,

Benoît

---