[Qgis-user] Editing processes broken from 2.6.1 to 2.8.2

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue May 19 05:49:03 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

I am addressing the second error as it comes from the DigitizingTools
plugin.
Questions to make this reproducible for me:
1) Are you using the most current version of the plugin?
2) Is there any differences between the CRS of the layer(s) and/or the
project?
3) Which QGIS version are you using on which platform?

Bernhard