[Qgis-user] Security aigainst spyware certificate

BLANC Damien (ECHO Dakar) Damien.Blanc at echofield.eu
Thu May 21 02:38:56 PDT 2015

Dear All,
Would you know if SQGIS has been granted an external certificate against spyware? My boss would like to have something of the kind to allow me to install it on my office computer. He is afraid the SQGIS installation may breach the security of the network of the office.

Thank you!

Damien BLANC
Coordinateur Réponse Rapide et Expert Eau Hygiène et Assainissement
Bureau Régional de l'Afrique de l'Ouest
Direction Générale de l'Aide Humanitaire et de la Protection Civile (ECHO)
Commission Européenne
Route des Almadies
Dakar
Sénegal