[Qgis-user] Geopackage on 2.12

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Nov 1 18:08:31 PST 2015

This may be expected behavior.

I created a Geopackage by saving a Shapefile to that format. I can edit
the geopackage and save it. I can connect to the geopackage and drag and
drop more layers into it through the DB Manager.

The problem (and it may not be) is if I try to connect through the
spatialite menu on the manage layers toolbar I can't connect - I get an
error. Which technically it is the spatialite menu and not the
spatialite/geopackage menu.

Anyway - this may be completely expected but had me confused so I
thought it would check.

QGIS 2.12 Ubuntu/Windows 64 bit.

Randy

Randal Hale