[Qgis-user] How to convert a QGIS project to a web hosted version

Uros Preloznik uros00 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:47:25 PST 2015

If you have access to server and want to try on your own you can check out
Extended QGIS Web Client.
https://github.com/uprel/gisapp

There is also "official" QWC and LizMap:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Web-Client
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/

LizMap also has a QGIS plugin to setup web related stuff in QGIS project.

All these are specially designed for hosting QGIS projects on your own and
also have documentation how to start.

regards,
Uros Preloznik
http://level2.si/