[Qgis-user] Can the point displacement center symbol be scaled based on number of corresponding points?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:51:30 PST 2015

Hi all

Since PostGIS 2.2, you can now do the clustering server-side. See [1]
It is not as simple as using a QGIS code feature, and it is only available
for PostGIS layers, but it could do the job. You will probably need to play
with other methods such as ST_Centroid for getting a point and other
aggregates function to count the features involved.

[1] http://postgis.net/docs/manual-2.2/ST_ClusterWithin.html

Cheers,
Michaƫl