[Qgis-user] columns in spatialite

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 12 06:48:36 PST 2015

I believe the main difference between SpatiaLite and Geopackage is that
a SpatiaLite database contains a lot of query functionality and
additional data (e.g. a big list of CRS) - while Geopackage does not

When you checked filesizes for shp: did you only look at the shp, or
also include dbf, shx, prj, etc.? Otherwise you comparing a complete
dataset with attributes and metadata against just geometry.

Andreas