[Qgis-user] coordinate conversion

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Nov 12 10:37:17 PST 2015

Datum Transformation might be a reason. Different implementations of the
calculation could also account for it.
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections#WhydoesntGDALautomaticallychoosethedatumtransformation
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/wiki
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/wiki/GenParms (Datum Transformations)

There is always some accuracy/precision loss reprojecting too.

Which UTM Zone 32 proj did you use?

If you really want to see the code, it's in the PROJ4 project.

Enjoy,
Alex