[Qgis-user] Projections Not Recognized

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Nov 15 14:43:14 PST 2015

Alex,
You got me thinking that I have the wrong projection. epsg.io lead me to
2926 and 2927.

However, both of those are in the QGIS. Assuming that QGIS uses the .prj
file for the reference, what fields does it match?

QGIS does operate correctly using the custom projection. However, for
someone new, like me, it helps knowing the projections.

Thanks,
Clifford

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us>
wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com>
> wrote:
>
>> http://epsg.io/102348
>

> I didn't catch the HARN. And the 10348 and 10349 are both in meters. I'm
> getting NAD83_HARN in feet which doesn't match the definition of 10349. And
> 10749 is in feet but not with HARN. So maybe it isn't in the table.
>

> --
> @osm_seattle
> osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us

@osm_seattle