[Qgis-user] Editing only the selected feature

Christian Röttger chris.roettger at web.de
Mon Nov 16 02:06:05 PST 2015

Hi,

at the moment i try to convince my boss to change to qgis for a greater
digitizing project.
One question is, if it is possible to edit only one (maybe more) selected
feature?
As an example: I edit a polygon. When his is complete it shouldn't be
touched anymore. Then i edit the neighbour polygon, maybe with "advanced
editig" -> "Reshape Features" and digitize (unintentionally) over a corner
or boarder of the first polygon. So both features are changed.

Summarized, is it possible to edit only one selected feature or does anyone
know a workaround?

Thanks and cheers
Christian