[Qgis-user] Interpolation with breaklines

nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Nov 20 07:45:41 PST 2015

Hi,

Have you tried the interpolation plugin in QGis?
(raster/interpolation/interpolation) if the plugin is activated.  I see
the option is available for points, structure lines and  break lines....
It seems to work if you have  a z field.  If you are using a tach or a
total station, you will probably not have too many points for this plugin.

Nicolas