[Qgis-user] DEM

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Nov 27 12:50:21 PST 2015

Hi,
Not an easy question...
Tools you can use:
Vector/geometry tools/densify geometry: that can add extra vertex to the lines so you get more points in the next step.
Vector/geometry tools/extract nodes with give you points.
You can get info from one layer to another using the point sampling tool plugin or lines or polygons using vector/data management tools/join attributes by location.
You could use an external DEM like srtmgl1 to help out.
These are just ideas...
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca