[Qgis-user] Problems occur when copying large amounts to Excel

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Mon Nov 30 03:51:10 PST 2015

Yann,
You can use the MMGGIS Plugin to export attributes to CSV, or, right
click and select 'save as' (ticking the 'Save only selected features')
selecting CSV as the output, it might be easier than using copy and
paste, and may be more reliable.
Regards,

Richard

On 30/11/2015 10:39, Yann Raes wrote:

> Hello
>
> When I copy my attributes (+6000 attributes) to Excel I get several
> lines that are not copied correct.  The lines split in half and makes
> a new line; so one line turns into two split lines…
>
> Anyone a solution for this bug?
>
> Thanx.
>
> Yann

OPW - Ag féachaint don am atá le teacht - Ag caomhnú ón am atá thart
OPW - Looking to the future - Caring for the past