[Qgis-user] Data-driven label placement type

Nikolai Bezdna mofoyoda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:23:10 PST 2015

Hi list,
There are placement types for labels of point layer: around point and offset from point.
I’d like to set it depending on a $scale variable and attribute values of features.
Unfortunately, there’s no expression dialog for that option.
As a workaround, I can achieve my goal with using lots of labelling rules, but labelling rules can’t be nested, so that’s quite a lot of rules.
Is there a better way to fine-tune label placement type with an expression?
Nick