[Qgis-user] Cropping

Luis Miguel Royo Perez luis.miguel.royo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:13:55 PDT 2015

Hello Ken,

maybe saving your picture as image and not as raster file could be the
solution for you. You can find it in "Project-->Save as image".

You will obtain a georreferenced light picture in png format or another.
This should be more suitable for your purposes, than a Geotiff or
another geographical format.

I hope it helps!