[Qgis-user] PyQGIS script segfaults with 2.12

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:21:07 PDT 2015

I suppose QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv) would be before the
initQgis().... new Auth system need a QApplication to work.

I can't remember where there were a Larry Shaffer post regarding
this... I can't find it now. Please ttest and give confirmation in the
list.

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/