[Qgis-user] Font sizes in HTML rendering in the composer

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:37:16 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I'm struggling with the HTML rendering option of the composer's Labels. I'm
not sure if this is a QGIS question, or a html one, but, here it goes:

I'm using a html rendered label and I want to match the font size, style,
etc.. of parts of the text with the different fonts used across the
composition in other labels, scales, legend items. But I can't seem to be
able to control the HTML font sizes with exact values.

Please have a look at my example: http://imgur.com/uHctIyl

The top label is a normal label, using ubuntu regular, size 10.
The bottom label is HTML renderer, and uses the following syntax:

p {

font-family: ubuntu;

font-size: 10pt;

text-align: justify;

}

Has you can see, they are not look equal.

Thanks for your help.

Alexandre Neto