[Qgis-user] Histogram placement and problems in diagram

Richard Males rbmales at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:38:56 PDT 2015

QGIS 2.10.1, Windows 8.1, 64-bit

When I place a histogram bar on a point through the diagrams option, using
a single bar on a single variable, I get odd behavior.  When I place it
around the point, some points have the bar ascending from the point, some
descend from the point.   When I increase the zoom level, all bars extend
up from the point.  I would like all bars to ascend from the point at any
zoom level.

When I place the bar over the point, rather than around the point, almost
all bars seem to disappear.

When I convert to a pie chart, again the 'around point' works but all
circles disappear when I select 'over point'.

Any guidance as to why this might be would be appreciated.

Richard Males
Cincinnati, OH