[Qgis-user] [SPAM] display menu "settings" after customization went wrong

Piotr Kania p.kania at op.pl
Fri Sep 11 04:04:05 PDT 2015

Hi! If You want restore default settings just simply delete in editor
registry (regedit.exe in win7x64) that:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QGIS]

If i want to save my Qgis settings (shortcuts and all the rest) - I
export that things to text file with ".reg" extension - You can try in
that way "take" your settings to another windows after installing Qgis
(it works for both installer's versions - Osgeo4w and traditional).