[Qgis-user] automatically reload (csv) file

Dr. Marco Lechner mlechner at bfs.de
Fri Sep 18 04:23:00 PDT 2015

Hi,

just for my better understanding: is the "Add delimited text layer" at
its end using libogr anyway? We use the Option - I just did not know
about the "watch file" Option.

Does
QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().mapLayer(u'mylayer201509181234').triggerRepaint()
reread the features of any filebased datasource (e.g. shape) as well? in
that case it was very simple to create a watch-it plugin for any
file-based vector-(and raster?)-datasource.

Marco