[Qgis-user] SVG borders with data defined override in Postgis layer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Sep 18 06:32:32 PDT 2015

Hi Didier,

I had a quick check with QGIS 2.10 and QGIS master. While overriding of
stroke-color works fine, the overriding of the stroke-width
(param(outline-width)) is broken in both versions. As far as I can tell
your SVG symbol seems to be properly prepared.

Can you please open a bug report for this and attach a simple demo
project and your SVG file?

Thanks,
Andreas