[Qgis-user] Trouble with select by location between point and line layer

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:27:17 PDT 2015

Hello João,

In this cases, is very important that when digitizing, either the lines or
the points, your data and your project are in the same coordinate system.
Using on the fly while digitizing may lead to this kind of problems.

Can you copy/paste a line and some points in to a text editor and check if
the coordinates really match?

Alexandre Neto