[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs stopped working on iceweasel

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Sep 26 23:29:33 PDT 2015

Il 26/09/2015 20:14, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> for another (pannellum) project I had to enable webgl again on firefox.
>
> see the github page: https://github.com/minorua/Qgis2threejs

Thanks Richard. Things are back to normal now, unsure what happened (I'm
upgrading constantly on sid, so some glitches may be expected).
I was drawn into error because I sometimes saw the same problem in
machines where some components have been intentionally disabled, and I
was looking for that setting, which I could not find.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu