[Qgis-user] Legend / labelling

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:48:35 PDT 2016

A quick point to follow on...

It is possible to flip the order of vector values, e.g. categorised
point data, by clicking on the values tab. However, the same operation
does not work 2.10, 2.12 for raster data - irrespective of a
continuous or equal interval.

Seems this feature has been queried a few times in the past. Be good
to have a workaround.