[Qgis-user] QGIS Webclient - "shortname"-Tag

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri Apr 15 03:20:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

AFAIK there are plans for a QWC II, but it is unclear when it will be
"released" as official successor. And I don't know either, if any concrete
development has already started or if there is a roadmap available. Currently
it seems to be a lot of testing and playing around with several solutions
and looking for funding - is that correct?

So to me QWC I is still alive and people develope on it.

Regards,
Otto