[Qgis-user] QGIS Server on Windows Server 2012 R2

Uros Preloznik uros00 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:12:35 PDT 2016

Hi

Did you try this:
http://level2.si/index.php/2015/12/19/qgis-server-on-windows-10/

I know it's not out of the box, but should work also on Windows server.

Regards,
Uros Preloznik
Hi!
Could someone please point me to a current, valid and working installation
instruction for QGIS Server installation on a Windows Server 2012 R2
machine?
I have searched extensively on all QGIS channels, but all posts on the
subject are either several years old, or more or less 'ad hoc' descriptions
of a trial and error process.

I am tired of trying to make QGIS work with Geoserver. The Boundless Suite
only works with rudimentary cartography.

Regards, Mats.E