[Qgis-user] Project file data loss

Karl-Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Tue Apr 26 01:33:27 PDT 2016

Hi,
We've had some problems with large project files. The saving of the file takes quite long time and occasionally users don't wait for the process to finish and terminate the program ending up with a corrupt file. But then users can't open the file. Maybe not the same problem. The .qgs~ files and backups have saved us several times.

Karl-Magnus Jönsson │GIS-utvecklare
Miljö- och samhällsbyggnadsförvaltningen, avd. Geografisk information
Kristianstads kommun
291 80 Kristianstad
Besöksadress: Västra Storgatan 12
Tel 044-13 54 16 │ Mobil: 0733-13 54 16 │karl-magnus.jonsson at kristianstad.se