[Qgis-user] QGIS Server - Export to PDF graphics

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Fri Apr 29 00:49:40 PDT 2016

Hi all,

my System: Ubuntu 14.04, qgis-server 2.14.1

I've created a print template in my QGIS-Project. The legend contains several image files (logos etc.). An export to PDF from the Composer is working properly. But if I use the print function in QGIS Server using the QGIS WebClient or the OL3 Mobile Viewer, the image files are only sometimes exported to PDF. The other contents of the map / legend are shown reliably. I have already tried several graphic formats (png, jpg etc.). Am I doing something wrong? Perhaps someone can give me a hint. Thanks in advance

Regards
Burghardt

Stadt Wolfsburg
Geschäftsbereich IT - 15-3 GIS
Rathaus E, Zi. E403, Porschestraße 47A, D-38440 Wolfsburg
Tel +49 5361 28-2531
Fax +49 5361 28-1765
mailto:burghardt.scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de