[Qgis-user] Handling of PostGIS TopoGeometry layers

andehhh andehhh at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 1 01:54:07 PDT 2016

I commented on that issue (4374) and explained my view on that topic again.
Do you think the plugin way would be easier (knowing that it is not necessarily faster)? It seems to me that the implementation into the postgres data provider of QGIS might have a undefined time horizon.
I could really use that feature and have entry-level python experience and never developed a QGIS plugin.

Are there more people out there who would welcome that change?