[Qgis-user] pgRoutingLayer plugin missing ConnectionManager

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Tue Aug 2 16:14:56 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,

I tried to install pgRoutingLayer on my following desktop environment,
but I couldn't reproduce the issue.

=====
OS version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64 bit)
QGIS version: 2.16.1 (32 bit, Standalone Installer Version)
Python version: Python 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:54:46) [MSC
v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
=====

Could you try to uninstal => install pgRoutingLayer plugin, once ?
And if there is still problem after that, could you create a new
GitHub issue from the following link ?
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/issues

Regards,

Ko