[Qgis-user] Showing all items in attributes table

simonc8 simoncrombie at onetel.com
Wed Aug 3 01:41:30 PDT 2016

I've digitised a shape file layer with several polylines. In the Attribute
table it shows 8 items, but in the metadata for the file it states there are
14 features. If I open the shape file in another GIS programme it comes up
with 17 polylines, some of which are duplicates of others.

I would like to clean up the file in QGIS and remove the duplicates but if I
can't get these to show up in the Attribute table I don't know how I can
select them to delete them.

Grateful for advice.